The ultimate Swiss Ski Experience
10 days-All inclusive
Join the best Swiss ski experience today and let your holiday begin!
Finally, your dream is coming true.
This package is your ultimate Swiss Ski Experience. The perfect occasion to discover Switzerland, upgrade your skiing skills with a group of friends in idyllic Swiss locations.
It presents not only a perfect escape for your mind, but also for your body and soul. By making a decision to spend the winter holiday in Switzerland, you’ll be able to enjoy skiing through dazzling snow slopes in six ski resorts with our selected My-Mountains team.
What Ski resorts will you visit with My-Mountains team?
Before you make a final decision to spend your holiday, it’s important to set your expectations. This exclusive all-inclusive package will bring you in the following top Swiss Ski Resorts: Zermatt, St. Moritz, Jungfrau – Wengen, and Engelberg.
Our programs and lessons are carefully tailored, there’s no way you’ll not like to come back. In other words, you’ll get the piece of everything. Besides taking ski lessons, you’ll have a free time to explore the breathtaking landscapes of Swiss mountains. Therefore, why not try it?
Try out the Swiss ski experience in Zermatt
What about skiing in luxurious St. Moritz?
Jungfrau-Wengen as one of the best family ski resorts
Engelberg – the heart of the Swiss Alps
The Engelberg Titlis Ski Resort is considered on of the largest in Central Switzerland. Besides, it offers a wide range of trails for all tastes, there are also spots for fans of off-piste skiing. In other words, in Engelberg will everyone will find the place under the sun. It also should be noted that this ski resort offers a total of 82km (51miles) of trails that extend up to 3,028m (9934 ft). Therefore, you’ll have excellent snow conditions throughout the season.
Swiss ski experience is waiting for you! Therefore, don’t miss it!
Here what’s included in this great deal:
– 10 Days Tour throughout Switzerland.
– Swiss Rail Pass for all 10 days.
– The famous Glacier Express from Zermatt to St.Moritz.
– 7 Days Skiing with your English – speaking Ski Instructor in the best ski resorts.
– Ski in Zermatt, St. Moritz, Jungfrau – Wengen and Engelberg.
– Accommodation in 3 Stars Hotels.
– 7 Days Ski Pass.
– Delicious dinners and breakfast daily.
– Services and taxes included!
– Full day group ski classes.
Let us take care of your vacation, just relax and enjoy your holidays!
All-in-one package from 5,990 CHF.
What does Swiss ski experience offer you?
Visitors will certainly find their best place for chilling and spending a holiday because Switzerland offers a lot. This country is maybe small in size, but its mountains’ landscapes aren’t small at all.
Swiss Ski Resorts are one of the best in Europe, so you’re surely going to have the best winter time ever.
Let’s have a look at the ‘Swiss ski experience’ program (subject to changes).
– Day 1 –
- Arrival at the Airport in Zurich and Transfer by Train to Engelberg.
- Meet at the Hotel your Ski Instructor who will lead your tour throughout the trip.
- Enjoy your Swiss delicious dinner.
- We’ll enjoy a relaxing evening in the lounge of our Hotel after dinner, and your Ski Instructor will brief you about the logistic of your Swiss Adventure.
– Day 2 –
- 8:00, time for breakfast. You’ll need energy today!
- At 9:00 let the adventure begin! Discover this amazing Ski Resort with your Ski Instructor. Until 12 you’ll enjoy ski lessons with your ski instructor.
- Lunch is on your own.
- In the afternoon you can further upgrade your ski skills until 16 with your ski instructor.
- The time for dinner at 19:00.
- After dinner we’ll enjoy a drink together to celebrate the glorious day.
– Day 3 of your Swiss ski experience-
- Time for breakfast at 8:00
- Second round begins at 9:00! Until 12 you’ll enjoy ski lessons with your ski instructor.
- You are free to have lunch on your own.
- You’ll be able to upgrade your ski skills until 15 with your ski instructor, alternatively, you can enjoy a walk in the beautiful Engelberg.
- We catch the train to Grindelwald for your next stop at 16:02: Wengen and the Jungfrau Region.
- Our expected arrival in the idyllic Grindelwald should be at 19:38. The scenic trio of Jungfrau, Mönch and Eiger will certainly leave you speechless.
- Enjoy the delicious dinner with everyone and relax before the new day begins!
– Day 4 of your Swiss Ski experience-
- 8:00, time for breakfast. You’ll need energy, an now you really know it!
- Third round begins at 9:00! Until 12 you’ll enjoy ski lessons with your ski instructor in this beautiful ski area where the famous Downhill world cup take place each year.
- The time for lunch is on your own. Our guide can recommend you some of the best restaurants.
- You are free to polish your ski skills until 16:00 with your ski instructor.
- Delicious dinner with everyone starts at 19:00.
- Free time to celebrate another successful day.
– Day 5 of your Swiss ski experience –
- Time for breakfast is at 8:00.
- Starting your group ski lesson until 12 with your ski instructor.
- After the lesson lunch is on your own.
- In the afternoon you you can further upgrade your ski skills until 15 with your ski instructor, alternatively, you can enjoy a walk in the beautiful Engelberg.
- Catching the train to Zermatt for your next stop at 16:19- the famous Matterhorn is awaiting you!
- At 19:14 is our expected arrival in the idyllic Zermatt with the majestic Matterhorn.
- Having the delicious dinner with everyone and relax before the new day begins!
– Day 6 & 7 of your Swiss ski experience –
- Since you shouldn’t escape your breakfast, that is the first thing that you need to do this morning at 8:00 🙂
- You can discover this amazing ski resort with your ski instructor until 12.
- It’s time for lunch- you can try Swiss traditional cuisine in one of the restaurants in ski resort.
- Upgrading your ski skills in the afternoon until 16 with your ski instructor.
- Dinner starts at 19:00.
- Free time to celebrate another glorious day.
– Day 8 of your Swiss ski experience –
- 8:00, time for breakfast.
- 9:52 time to catch the famous Glacier Express to St. Moritz. Enjoy this beautiful journey on the most famous Rail Track of Europe.
- At 17:38 is our expected arrival in the idyllic St. Moritz where the luxury doesn’t know limits.
- Do not escape the delicious dinner with everyone and relax before the new day begins!
– Day 9 – Your Swiss ski experience is about to end-
- 8:00, time for breakfast.
- Discover this amazing ski resort with your ski instructor until 12.
- Lunch is on your own after the lessons.
- Time to polish your skills with a ski instructor until 16:00.
- We are going back together for a delicious dinner with everyone at 19:00.
- Celebrating the glorious day after dinner and enjoying a drink together.
– Day 10 -The end of Swiss ski experience-
- Departure day (flight must depart in the afternoon). Alternatively we can organise your transfer on Day 9 to overnight in Zurich. Depending to your budget and needs, we can make a reservation in one of the hotels.
The perfect Swiss Ski Trip for your Sport lifestyle. Do not forget to pack all of your equipment! Here you can find everything you need for your first ski lesson.
– December 9th to December 18th
– January 13th to January 22nd
– January 20th to January 29th
– April 6th to April 15th
Exciting, right? Get it or regret it!
Get your package today.
#skilessons #engelberg #matterhorn #zermatt #st.mortiz #skiweek #swissskiexperience #zermatt #liveyourmountainpassions #apreski #visitswitzerland