The is a private trip, so you can travel with the people you love most and it’s completely eco-friendly. In fact, you will travel between Ski Resorts via the amazing and efficient Swiss Travel System.
The beauty of this Ski Safari is that your local Guide and Ski Instructor will be with you on the first day of each ski resort for a peace of mind and a fully authentic Swiss Experience.
In 10 days, you’ll experience the best Ski Resorts in Switzerland:
Zermatt and the Matterhorn Region;
Andermatt and the Gotthard Region.
Because this trip is all about the great skiing and the beautiful sceneries that Switzerland can offer. Where the air is cleaner, the sounds are calming, and you can eat endless amounts of Swiss chocolate and cheese, to counteract all the calories you’re going to burn.
What you'll do
This trip is for active people that love to discover new ski areas.
Everyone is welcome independently of the level and ages.
It’s private, so you can discuss with your guide if you want to ski more ore less, depending on your level of fitness.
During this 10-day private safari in the Swiss Alps, you will discover some of the most beautiful mountain sceneries in the world. We will take you to some of the most famous places for skiing, yet giving you the opportunity to discover them off the beaten track. It is an exciting adventure you will undertake with a private ski instructor, here to assist you at any time during this trip. Are you ready to discover the magnificent Swiss Alps with us?
- 100% Eco-Friendly
- Ski in the majestic Jungfraujoch Region, Matterhorn, Titlis and St. Moritz
- Experience the legendary Glacier Express
- Astonishing views of Matterhorn
- Visit Zermatt, Engelberg, St Moritz and Grindelwald: the Jungfrau Region
- Your English-Speaking local Private Guide and ski instructor on the first day on each ski resort
- Explore the Ice Cave under the Titlis Glacier
- Walk on a breathtaking suspended Bridge