This is the ultimate semi-guided Swiss Alps Ski Trip 10 days experience in the best Ski Resorts.
The is a private trip, so you can travel with the people you love most and it’s completely eco-friendly. In fact, you will travel between Ski Resorts via the amazing and efficient Swiss Travel System.
The beauty of this Ski Safari is that one of My-Mountains representative will welcome you at the Zurich airport and transfer with you to Andermatt where you have a detailed briefing about your itinerary. Also, the next day he/she will be with you for the whole duration of the trip, so you can relax and enjoy the fullest the beauty of Swiss Ski Resorts.
In 10 days, you’ll experience the best Ski Resorts in Switzerland:
- Zermatt and the Matterhorn Region;
- Grindelwald and Wengen in the Jungfrau Region;
- Andermatt with more than 100km of slopes;
Because this trip is all about the great skiing and the beautiful sceneries that Switzerland can offer. Where the air is cleaner, the sounds are calming, and you can eat endless amounts of Swiss chocolate and cheese, to counteract all the calories you’re going to burn.
What you'll do
This Swiss alps ski trip 10 days is for active people that love to discover new ski areas.
Everyone is welcome independently of the level and ages.
It’s private, so you can discuss with your guide if you want to ski more ore less, depending on your level of fitness.
- 100% Eco-Friendly
- Ski in the majestic ski areas of Zermatt & Matterhorn, Andermatt and Grindelwald
- Experience the legendary Glacier Express
- Astonishing views of Matterhorn
- Visit Zermatt, Andermatt and Grindelwald: the Jungfrau Region
- Knowledgeable & Friendly English-Speaking Guide and Ski Instructor always with you
- Ski in / Ski out Hotels