This is the ultimate semi-guided Swiss Alps Ski Trip 10 days experience in the best Ski Resorts.
The is a private trip, so you can travel with the people you love most and it’s completely eco-friendly. In fact, you will travel between Ski Resorts via the amazing and efficient Swiss Travel System.
The beauty of this Ski Safari is that your local Guide and Ski Instructor will be welcoming you in Engelberg where you have a detailed briefing about your itinerary. Also, the next day he/she will be with you for the whole day, so you can familiarise yourself with the Ski Resort.
In 10 days, you’ll experience the best Ski Resorts in Switzerland:
- Zermatt and the Matterhorn Region;
- Grindelwald and Wengen in the Jungfrau Region;
- St. Moritz with more than 150km of slopes;
- Engelberg and the Titlis Glacier.
Because this trip is all about the great skiing and the beautiful sceneries that Switzerland can offer. Where the air is cleaner, the sounds are calming, and you can eat endless amounts of Swiss chocolate and cheese, to counteract all the calories you’re going to burn.
What you'll do
This Swiss alps ski trip 10 days is for active people that love to discover new ski areas.
Everyone is welcome independently of the level and ages.
It’s private, so you can discuss with your guide if you want to ski more ore less, depending on your level of fitness.
- 100% Eco-Friendly
- Ski in the majestic Jungfraujoch Region, Matterhorn, Titlis and St. Moritz
- Experience the legendary Glacier Express
- Astonishing views of Matterhorn
- Visit Zermatt, Engelberg, St Moritz and Grindelwald: the Jungfrau Region
- Full Day Skiing with your English-Speaking Private Guide and Ski Instructor
- Explore the Ice Cave under the Titlis Glacier
- Walk on a breathtaking suspended Bridge
- Detailed Itinerary sent to you in advance