Best of the Swiss Alps Hiking Trip: Discover the iconic natural landmarks of Switzerland
Spend your summer vacation in Europe surrounded by unspoiled nature. Join us on an all-inclusive trip to Switzerland, where you’ll explore the mountain regions of this small alpine country. Embark on a semi-guided hiking experience through the stunning Swiss Alps, exploring two breathtaking corners of the region. Our hikes are suitable for all hikers, from beginners to advanced.
This is a private trip, so you are free to decide how you want to divide your time between hiking, other attractions, wellness, and relax. We are happy to assist you in arranging the logistics.
We collaborate with experienced local English-speaking guides to provide you with full cultural immersion.
With our Best Of The Swiss Alps Hiking Trip, you can be sure to tick off:
- The best hiking spots in Switzerland
- Hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path locations
- Culinary treasures of the Alpine regions
We want to provide you with the most authentic Swiss alpine experience, filled with breathtaking alpine vistas, hearty local food, and peace of mind coming from contact with nature.
What you'll do
This itinerary includes visits to Zermatt, the base of the iconic Matterhorn peak, the Jungfrau region dominated by the North Face of the Eiger, the charming town of Lucerne, the upscale resort town of St. Moritz, and the vibrant city of Zurich.
- Meet & Greet at the Airport
- Breathtaking landscapes over the Matterhorn and other famous peaks
- Exploring hidden treasures of the Swiss Alps
- Assistance of local English-speaking hiking guides
- Luggage transfers between destination (except on the Glacier Express)
- Eco-friendly, with a focus on sustainability and responsible tourism practices
- Dedicated helpline from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.