4* Stars Hotel
No matter if you are a beginner or a pro, our Ski Camps for adults are designed for all ski levels.
We have multiple Ski Camps from December through April, check them below and we look forward to welcoming you soon on the slopes.
Ski Camps Switzerland 2023
It’s time to upgrade your ski experience to enjoy the Ski Season to the fullest.
You may have always wondered to start skiing or you may be already an expert going down black slopes.
Well here you find Ski Camps for your level with our team of professional Ski Instructors and Coaches.
Check the dates of our great Ski Camps for the this winter season here below.
What you'll do
Start this Ski Season with this fantastic Ski Camp in Zermatt and upgrade your winter!
Refresh your skiing skills with this great opportunity and start the season with the best tips.
This is a full-immersion 3-day Ski Camp where you will get in shape, refresh your technique, get some personalised tips and exercise how to improve your level.
Also, you will enjoy checking my video correction at the hotel daily.
What’s the ski level?
At least level 4 or above.
Check your level here: Ski Levels
How do we work?
– First, we start with your skiing skills assessment.
– Secondly, we set together the objective/s for the day.
– Then, we do different exercises aimed to improve specific skills towards the objectives we set.
– And finally, we use the last 45 minutes (circa) to practice what we learned.
– At the end, I’ll give you some tips on how to keep practicing what we learned when you go skiing by yourself.
Why people choose us?
– Experienced = Results guaranteed.
– Possible to choose many different Ski Areas in different countries.
– Multiple Language.
Not convinced yet?
Check out the reviews of My-Mountains and read about what our customer says about us.
Life is too short not to be a good skier.