You are in the right place.
Our Team of experienced Ski Instructor have the highest level of education and we keep ourselves updated with the latest Ski Techniques on a regular basis.
With us you can choose to go in many different Ski Resorts in Switzerland as well as we adapt the teaching technique according to you. We always try different approaches to maximise your learning curve and progress your skills.
We teach all levels and all ages, it doesn’t matter if you are simply starting skiing or if you are a pro, there is always space for improvements. Many of us have been racing and coaching ski clubs.
In Switzerland there are more than 300 ski resorts for all tastes, just drop us a line to know more or visit My-Mountains to check which resorts fits your style and needs.
When we’ll teach you we always use video corrections as well, so we can show you and you can see it yourself the mistakes or the improvements that we will work on.
If you are planing to buy a package of five lessons we offer you free of charge the sixth one.
Also, don’t worry if you think you are not fit to ski the whole day with me, the day will be tailored according to your fitness level. We are here to maximise your learning experience, not to kill your legs.
How do we work?
– First, we start with your skiing skills assessment.
– Secondly, we set together the objective/s for the day.
– Then, we do different exercises aimed to improve specific skills towards the objectives we set.
– And finally, we use the last 45 minutes (circa) to practice what we learned.
– At the end, I’ll give you some tips on how to keep practicing what we learned when you go skiing by yourself.
Why people choose us?
– Experienced = Results guaranteed.
– Possible to choose many different Ski Areas in different countries.
– Multiple Language.
Not convinced yet?
Check out the reviews of My-Mountains and read about what our customer says about us.
Life is too short not to be a good skier.
What is included and not included
- Ski Lessons
- Video Corrections