Private Ski Instructor: Your way to conquer the slopes
Have you tried skiing before but never had a chance to learn it properly? Or are you a fairly confident skier who wants to polish their technique and start skiing more advanced slopes?
Whether you’ve already started your skiing adventure in the Swiss Alps or you’re just a beginner, you’ve come to the right place.
Book a full-day skiing lesson with a private ski instructor in your preferred ski resort. Our offer of full-day skiing lessons is perfect for skiers of all levels: from those who take their first steps to those who just need a few tweaks.
Practice with a professional and friendly English-speaking private ski instructor who will assess your skills, find the pain points, and create an individual learning plan.
We work with clients in a selection of the best resorts in Switzerland. Simply choose where you want to go, and we will meet you there. Make the most of your winter holidays in Switzerland with private ski lessons.
If you plan to buy a package of five full-day lessons, the sixth will be free.
This is a full-day ski lesson. If you don’t want to spend a whole day on the slope, we also offer a half-day ski lesson.
What You'll do
Our Team has over 20 years of experience teaching skiing at every level and for every age group. We have been racing and coaching ski clubs, teaching adults and children at every level. We have the know-how, but more importantly – we love what we do!
How do we work?
- We start with your skiing skills assessment. We simply talk to you, watch you handle equipment, and look at your existing skiing technique.
- We provide feedback and discuss the goals of the day together with you.
- We do different exercises to improve specific skills toward our goals.
- Finally, we spend the last 45 minutes (circa) practicing what we learned.
- In the end, we give you some tips on how to keep practicing what we learned when you go skiing by yourself.
Why do people hire us as ski instructors?
- We have over 20 years of experience in teaching skiing. Great results are guaranteed.
- We are flexible: we teach in many different ski areas in Switzerland.
- We speak multiple languages (German, English, Italian, French): we adapt to the language of the student.
- We are super-friendly: we simply love what we do!
- We are client-oriented: your satisfaction is essential for us.
The client’s satisfaction is the most important factor for us. We make sure to communicate and discuss our ideas with you before, during, and after the class. We also use the video correction technique: we record you skiing and discuss the details while watching the video together. This helps us to determine what elements of your skiing technique need further improvement.
- Learn skiing in one of the best ski resorts in Switzerland
- Friendly, professional, multilingual ski instructors
- Book five full-day classes, get sixth one for free
- Video assessment and corrections at the end of the day
- Flexible booking: we adapt to your schedule and preferences