June to September
First Class Swiss Pass
Breakfast & Dinners
Private Swiss Alps Hiking Tour
Embark on the ultimate all inclusive trip to Switzerland and indulge in an unforgettable guided hiking experience through the magnificent Swiss Alps! Travel in complete eco-friendly way using the efficient Swiss Travel System and enjoy peace of mind with your english-speaking guide providing an authentic Swiss experience throughout your itinerary.
On this 10-days journey you will explore stunning vineyards, farms, glaciers, and some of the country’s most famous mountains. With the great outdoors as your playground, breathe in the fresh mountain air, let the calming sounds of nature surround you, and indulge in endless amounts of Swiss chocolate and cheese to power you through your adventure. Don’t miss this opportunity for the trip of a lifetime!
Looking for an exciting outdoor adventure regardless of your fitness level or age? Our private guides are here to cater to your needs and help you customize your hiking experience, ensuring you can explore the great outdoors at your own pace. Join us for an unforgettable journey and discover the beauty of nature today!
- 100% Eco-Friendly
- Experience the majestic Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe
- Hike through the Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, a beautiful 18-mile stretch of vines that produce some of the best wine in Switzerland
- Travel on the Glacier Express
- Astonishing views of Matterhorn
- Visit Zermatt
- Visit Grindelwald and the Jungfrau Region
- Your English-Speaking local Private Guide always with you
- Travel on the first Cogwheel Train built in Europe
- Admire the Glacier Gorge of Rosenlaui