First Class Swiss Pass
Breakfast & Dinners
June to September
Private Swiss Alps Hiking Tour
This is the perfect Swiss Alps Experience for you.
The trip is completely eco-friendly as you will travel via the amazing and efficient Swiss Travel System.
Your local Guide will be with you throughout the itinerary for a peace of mind and a fully authentic Swiss Experience.
In 10 days, you’ll experience the best of Switzerland, hike through vineyards, farms, by glaciers, and up some of Swiss’ most famous mountains. Because this trip is all about the great outdoors. Where the air is cleaner, the sounds are calming, and you can eat endless amounts of Swiss chocolate and cheese, to counteract all the calories you’re going to burn.
This is for active people that love outdoor.
Everyone is welcome independently of the level and ages. It’s private, so you can discuss with your guide if you want to hike more ore less, depending on your level of fitness.
- 100% Eco-Friendly
- Experience the majestic Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe
- Hike through the Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, a beautiful 18-mile stretch of vines that produce some of the best wine in Switzerland
- Travel on the Glacier Express
- Astonishing views of Matterhorn
- Visit Zermatt
- Visit Grindelwald and the Jungfrau Region
- Your English-Speaking local Private Guide always with you
- Travel on the first Cogwheel Train built in Europe
- Admire the Glacier Gorge of Rosenlaui