3 & 4* Hotels
Breakfast & Dinners
Semi-Guided Ski Trip Zermatt and St Moritz: a 10-day semi-guided ski safari in the Swiss Alps.
At the core of the semi-guided ski trip Zermatt lies a hustle-free skiing experience. This private ski trip Zermatt is perfect for families and friends who love to ski and travel together. The trip is semi-guided, which means you will receive a full itinerary and tickets before coming to Switzerland.
You will receive assistance from local guides and ski instructors, who will welcome you at the airport and facilitate your transfer to St. Moritz, where they will brief you about your itinerary and give you a short tour around the village.
Your guide and ski instructor will stay with you during the first day in St. Moritz to help you get familiar with the resort. They will gladly give you insider tips on the best slopes away from the crowds, hidden gems, shops, and restaurants to set you off for a great ski holiday.
What you'll do
Experience the Best Ski Resorts in Switzerland
In 10 days, you’ll experience the best ski resorts in Switzerland:
This Ski Safari in the Swiss Alps is a 10-day ski adventure for people who love to discover new ski areas.
The skiing level and age of the participant are not relevant.
It’s a semi-guided trip so it’s up to you how much time you reserve for skiing and other winter activities.
- Pick-up at the Zurich Airport and transfer assistance
- Full itinerary and tickets received in advance
- 100% eco-friendly transport with Swiss railways
- Full day with an English-Speaking local private guide and ski instructor
- Breathtaking train ride with a famous Glacier Express from St. Moritz to Zermatt
- Over 300 km of pristine slopes across two resorts
- Overnights in the center of atmospheric Alpine villages of St. Moritz and Zermatt
- Astonishing views of Matterhorn and Piz Nair
- 3-course dinners at authentic local restaurants