The is a private trip, so you can travel with the people you love most and it’s completely eco-friendly. In fact, you will travel between Ski Resorts via the amazing and efficient Swiss Travel System.
The beauty of this Ski Safari is that your local Guide and Ski Instructor will be with you throughout the itinerary for a peace of mind and a fully authentic Swiss Experience.
In 10 days, you’ll experience the best Ski Resorts in Switzerland:
- Zermatt and the Matterhorn Region;
- Grindelwald and Wengen in the Jungfrau Region;
- St. Moritz with more than 150km of slopes;
- Engelberg and the Titlis Glacier.
Because this trip is all about the great skiing and the beautiful sceneries that Switzerland can offer. Where the air is cleaner, the sounds are calming, and you can eat endless amounts of Swiss chocolate and cheese, to counteract all the calories you’re going to burn.
What you'll do
This trip is for active people that love to discover new ski areas.
Everyone is welcome independently of the level and ages.
It’s private, so you can discuss with your guide if you want to ski more ore less, depending on your level of fitness.
We will take you on a hassle-free luxury ski experience in Switzerland, and for sure your most exciting ski experience ever!
We strive to provide you with the best Switzerland has to offer, in some of the best resorts in the world. This ski experience is designed to combine luxury and adventure, a journey you are not about to forget.
- 100% Eco Friendly
- Ski in the majestic Jungfraujoch Region, Matterhorn, Titlis and St. Moritz
- Experience the legendary Glacier Express in First Class
- Astonishing views of Matterhorn
- Visit Zermatt, Engelberg, St Moritz and Grindelwald: the Jungfrau Region
- Your English-Speaking local Private Guide and ski instructor always with you
- Explore the Ice Cave under the Titlis Glacier
- Walk on a breathtaking suspended Bridge