1st Class Swiss Pass
4 & 5* Hotels
Breakfast & Dinners
This is the ultimate luxury Ski Trip in Switzerland.
The is a private trip, so you can travel with the people you love most and it’s completely eco-friendly. In fact, you will travel between Ski Resorts via the amazing and efficient Swiss Travel System.
The beauty of this Ski Safari is that your local Guide and Ski Instructor will be welcoming you at the Zurich Airport and accompany you to Engelberg, where you have a detailed briefing about your itinerary. Also, he/she will be with you for the whole duration of the trip for a relaxing and authentic Swiss Experience.
In 7 days, you’ll experience the best Ski Resorts in Switzerland:
- Grindelwald and Wengen in the Jungfrau Region;
- Engelberg and the Titlis Glacier.
Because this trip is all about the great skiing and the beautiful sceneries that Switzerland can offer. Where the air is cleaner, the sounds are calming, and you can eat endless amounts of Swiss chocolate and cheese, to counteract all the calories you’re going to burn.
What you'll do
This trip is for active people that love to discover new ski areas.
Everyone is welcome independently of the level and ages.
It’s private, so you can discuss with your guide if you want to ski more ore less, depending on your level of fitness.
- 100% Eco-Friendly
- Ski in the majestic Jungfraujoch Region and Engelberg Titlis
- Visit Engelberg and Grindelwald: the Jungfrau Region
- Your English-Speaking Private Ski Instructor always with you for a peace of mind
- Explore the Ice Cave under the Titlis Glacier
- Walk on a breathtaking suspended Bridge
- Meet & Greet at Zurich Airport