3 & 4* Hotels
Breakfast & Dinners
Guided Swiss Alps Ski Safari: join a 7-day adventure in Engelberg and Grindelwald
At the core of the guided Swiss Alps ski safari lies a hassle-free skiing experience.
This private guided trip is perfect for families and friends who love to ski and travel together. This is a fully guided trip which means you will receive a full itinerary including tickets and passes a few weeks before your trip, and you will benefit from the full-time assistance of your private guide and ski instructor. They will assure your safety on the slope, facilitate your transfers, and provide ski lessons upon request. With our guided assistance guide, you will discover new winter activities such as sledging or snow-tubing and winter hiking, as well as the best places to eat, drink and shop.
Let us take care of the logistics while you can enjoy the sun, snow, and the slopes and immerse in the Swiss alpine culture.
What you'll doExperience Best Ski Resorts in Switzerland In 7 days, you’ll experience the best ski resorts in Switzerland:
- Meet & Greet at the Zurich Airport
- Assistance of an English-speaking guide and ski instructor throughout your stay
- 100% eco-friendly: you will travel with Swiss railways
- Skiing in the majestic Jungfraujoch and Engelberg -Titlis ski areas
- Explore the Ice Cave, go snowtubing, sledging and showshoe hikes
- Walk on a breathtaking suspended bridge, the Cliff Walk