Join a 10-day semi-guided ski safari in the Swiss Alps and enjoy the best snow in Switzerland in Andermatt, Zermatt, and Grindelwald.
This private trip is perfect for families and friends who love to ski and travel together. Our guides will facilitate your transfers and introduce you to the facilities at the ski areas. At the core of the semi-guided ski safari in the Swiss Alps lies a hustle-free skiing experience.
You will receive assistance from local guides and ski instructors, who will welcome you at the airport and facilitate your transfer to Andermatt, where they will brief you about your itinerary and give you a short tour around the village.
Your guide and ski instructor will stay with you during the first day to help you get familiar with the resort. They will be happy to give you insider tips on the best slopes, shops, and restaurants and answer all your questions.
What you'll do
Experience the Best Ski Resorts in Switzerland
In 10 days, you’ll experience the best ski resorts in Switzerland:
- Andermatt and the Disentis-Sedrun Ski Arena;
- Zermatt and the Matterhorn Region;
- Grindelwald and Wengen in the Jungfrau Region;
This Ski Safari in the Swiss Alps is a 10-day ski adventure for people who love to discover new ski areas. All asking levels and ages are welcome. You are welcome to book ski lessons with our English-speaking ski instructors to upgrade your skiing skills.
- Pick-up at the Zurich Airport and transfer assistance
- Full itinerary and tickets received in advance
- 100% eco-friendly transport with Swiss railways
- Full day with an English-speaking local private guide and ski instructor
- Skiing in three majestic regions of Disentis, Matterhorn and Jungfrau
- Over 400km / 250 miles of well-groomed slopes across three different resorts
- Breathtaking ride with the legendary Glacier Express from Andermatt to Zermatt
- Magnificent views on Matterhorn, Eiger, Monch, Jungfrau and other famous peaks
- 3-course dinner at an authentic local restaurant or hotel