Join this semi-guided Swiss Alps ski trip and enjoy 7 days of fantastic skiing conditions in Engelberg and Grindelwald.
This semi-guided Swiss Alps ski trip is a private trip designed around your needs. It’s perfect for families and friends who love to ski and travel together.
During this semi-guided trip, our guides will facilitate your transfer from the airport to Engelberg, where you will stay first, and introduce you to the trip, and give you a tour of the village.
On your first day, you will be joined by a local ski instructor who will help you start your holiday on the right foot. They will be happy to give you insider tips on the best slopes away from the crowds, thrilling activities and attractions the resort has to offer and the best places to eat, drink and shop.
What you'll do
Experience the Best Ski Resorts in Switzerland
During the seven days of your Swiss Alps ski trip, you’ll experience the best ski resorts in Switzerland:
This Ski Safari in the Swiss Alps is a 10-day ski adventure for people who love to discover new ski areas. All asking levels and ages are welcome. You are welcome to book ski lessons with our English-speaking ski instructors to upgrade your asking skills.
This is a private trip, so you are free to decide how to divide your time between skiing and other winter activities, day tours, and relax.
- Meet & Greet at the Zurich Airport
- Full itinerary and tickets send in advance
- 100% eco-friendly: you will travel with the Swiss railways
- Ski in the majestic Jungfraujoch and Engelberg-Titlis ski areas
- Visit Engelberg and Grindelwald: the Jungfrau Region
- Enjoy a full day with your English-speaking private ski instructor
- Explore the ice cave, fly with a zip liner, enjoy snowshoeing and winter hikes
- Walk on a breathtaking Cliff Walk suspension bridge
- Enjoy almost 300 km (186 miles) of slopes